Please make sure to update to WPML to the latest and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:I noticed if I use WPML to submit content to Gengo for translation, the content will be translated with Standard plan on Gengo by default. How can I change the quality of the Gengo service? I want to have a better translation.

Solution:Here is the response from our dev team: "I can only confirm that it is not possible to select quality level when sending content for translation from WPML to Gengo. We added this to our queue as a feature request."

To speed things up could you please also ask Gengo support to add this feature?

Relevant Documentation:

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by maxH-14 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
October 28, 2019 at 10:53 am #4838459

tonyL-14

Hi there,

I noticed if I use WPML to submit content to Gengo for translation, the content will be translated with Standard plan on Gengo by default. How can I change the quality of the Gengo service? I want to have a better translation.

Thanks
Tony

October 29, 2019 at 1:55 am #4843435

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-08:00)

Hi Tony,

Here is the response from our dev team:
"I can only confirm that it is not possible to select quality level when sending content for translation from WPML to Gengo. We added this to our queue as a feature request."

To speed things up could you please also ask Gengo support to add this feature?

November 1, 2019 at 2:25 am #4868167

tonyL-14

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

December 4, 2019 at 12:55 pm #5068587

maxH-14

tonyL, can you confirm how you solved your issue?

Thank you