This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
How to check fast which pages are set to translate independently and which not
Solution:
I do not think there is a way to check this directly from the site, but you could do it through SQL query like this:

SELECT * FROM `brunoadmin`.`wp_postmeta` WHERE `meta_key` LIKE '%_icl_lang_duplicate_of%'

Naturally, you would update this with your database name and database prefix. For example, in my case the page with ID 22 is a duplicate of page with ID 21 and you can check which pages these are by opening any page for editing and changing the ID in the browser bar, like this:

wp-admin/post.php?post=22&action=edit&lang=en

So basically it is all about the "_icl_lang_duplicate_of" meta value.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by davidC-38 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
July 17, 2019 at 12:34 am #4224555

davidC-38

Hi, i have a site with 90 pages, and i would like to know which of them are set to translate independently and which are connected duplicates.

Is there a way to do this without going each one by one?

July 17, 2019 at 7:22 am #4226581

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

I do not think there is a way to check this directly from the site, but you could do it through SQL query like this:

SELECT * FROM `brunoadmin`.`wp_postmeta` WHERE `meta_key` LIKE '%_icl_lang_duplicate_of%'

Naturally, you would update this with your database name and database prefix. For example, in my case the page with ID 22 is a duplicate of page with ID 21 and you can check which pages these are by opening any page for editing and changing the ID in the browser bar, like this:

wp-admin/post.php?post=22&action=edit&lang=en

So basically it is all about the "_icl_lang_duplicate_of" meta value.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

July 19, 2019 at 11:38 pm #4248501

davidC-38

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!