This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by sorenN-5 5 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Oscar Miras.

Author Posts
May 10, 2019 at 8:03 am #3782097

sorenN-5

I am trying to delete page revisions with wp-optimize but the page revisions are not deleted because of wpml. How do I delete my old page revisions for all languages?
Thanks

May 10, 2019 at 8:25 am #3782213

sorenN-5

The site will be published today and may be removed from the hidden link

May 10, 2019 at 9:22 am #3782695

Oscar Miras

Hi,

Welcome to the WPML support forum.

I've just tested the plugin with WPML and it should work fine. When you perform the optimization, did you notice any error message coming from WP-Optimize? In that case, could you share it with me? A screenshot should be fine, too.

In addition, I would ask you to increase your WordPress max PHP memory. Now it is set to 40M so WPML minimum requirements are not met. This might be the cause of this problem and this is needed to be fixed to prevent future issues.

Could you increase the WordPress memory in your wp-config.php file? The wp-config.php file is located in your WordPress root directory. It's the same file where the database configuration settings are. You will have to access it by FTP or SFTP in order to edit it, or maybe with a file manager in your hosting webpage.

Change or modify the following lines:

/** WP Memory Limit */
define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );

Make sure you modify them before the line:

/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

You can check if your values have been properly updated in WPML > Support.
Once they are correct (Memory Limit in that page should now display 256M); try to run again the optimization and share with me your results.

Thank you for your collaboration,
Óscar.

May 10, 2019 at 9:37 am #3782829

sorenN-5

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!