This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Ricardo Alday 1 year, 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Ricardo Alday.

Author Posts
May 3, 2018 at 5:11 pm #1963785

julienB-11

Hi !
I used the wpml translation editor with the DIVI theme, but when I make little changes on the original language, I have to redo the second language from zero because it's erased in the fields of the translation manager...

So I'd like to switch back to the regular DIVI builder to continue to translate the page, but without losing what I have done with the translation manager : is it possible ? I read that I have to make sure that the pages are 100% translated with the translation editor before desactivating it, is it enough to make sure the translated content won't be lost ?
Thanks
Julien

May 4, 2018 at 9:24 pm #1982309

Ricardo Alday

Hi Julien,

Thanks for contacting support.
Before making any major changes on your site is a good idea to backup first.
You can turn no manual translation in WPML -> Translation Management -> Multilingual Content Setup -> How to translate posts and pages, and select "Create translations manually".

Hope that helps,
Ricardo

The topic ‘[Closed] how to desactivate translation editor with DIVI’ is closed to new replies.