Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 5.81 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 2 years, 6 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
March 8, 2018 at 1:51 pm #1540621

tarekS-3

Tell us what you are trying to do?
Hello, I'm trying to make all the listings show up for all languages without duplication.
I'm using Motors theme to list cars and we only need use each listing once for all languages without duplicating it for each language.

Ex: Used Toyota Corolla 2015 (Egnlish)
Will show up for english only, however, if you switch to French, the same listing will not be listed.

I need it to show for both languages without duplication.

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

March 8, 2018 at 6:16 pm #1540999

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hello,

Please provide you WPML Debug information in the debug field below
http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

As i am not aware of how you input each listing i cannot say for certain that the following solution will work.

Go to WPML->Translation Management -> Multilingual Content Setup-> Post Types Translation -> and set Posts/Pages (depends which one you need) to
"Translatable - use translation if available or fallback to default language"

let me know your results.

The topic ‘[Closed] How to display the same posts for all languages?’ is closed to new replies.