Skip Navigation

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: I am unable to download the XLIFF files for translation

Solution: The plugin Woocommerce Customer Manager was causing a conflict.

0% of people find this useful.

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 23 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Lauren 2 years, 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Lauren.

Author Posts
May 8, 2018 at 2:21 pm #2033550

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

You can first resign from the job. Then, go to WPML -> Translation Management -> Translation Jobs. Find the page that was sent, check the box and click "Cancel Job" at the bottom of the page.

The next reply is marked as private. Thanks!

May 8, 2018 at 7:24 pm #2039291

mikeE-8

Thanks, Can you make the reply private so I can send the info you requested?

May 8, 2018 at 8:42 pm #2040337

Lauren
Supporter

Sure, the next reply has been marked as private.

May 9, 2018 at 8:41 pm #2061420

Lauren
Supporter

Unfortunately the duplicator plugin package is not working for me. Can you either allow me to test on the staging site, or send me a database dump along with a zip file of all of your website files so that I can manually set up a test site. You can exclude backups, archives, and uploads.

I have marked the next field as private so that you can share the download links to these files for me. Thanks!

May 10, 2018 at 2:06 pm #2073720

Lauren
Supporter

Thanks for allowing me to test on your staging site. Currently, I have activated only the WPML plugins. With these settings, I am able to go to WPML -> Translations and when I select a page and click Export, the file is downloaded without any issue. So it seems there is a 3rd party plugin that is causing a conflict. I suggest re-activating the plugins a few at a time to see if you can isolate which plugin is causing the issue, and then we can continue troubleshooting from there.

May 12, 2018 at 8:24 pm #2102331

mikeE-8

Hello,

I'm not able to see any of the translations in the translation basket. We use Toolset Types for our custom post types, but when that plugin is disabled the pages to be translated don't appear.

May 14, 2018 at 1:49 pm #2121396

Lauren
Supporter

Can you tell me specifically which page you are trying to translate? Also, if you activate just Toolset Types and follow my steps, what are the results?

May 16, 2018 at 2:36 am #2149060

mikeE-8

Hi Lauren,

We identified that if we disable the plugin Woocommerce Customer Manager the XLIFF export works. We'll follow up with them for more information.

May 16, 2018 at 12:02 pm #2156389

Lauren
Supporter

Thanks for letting me know which plugin was the conflict. Feel free to let them know that they can join our Go Global program in order to make our plugins compatible: (https://wpml.org/documentation/theme-compatibility/go-global-program/).