This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Author Posts
August 20, 2016 at 6:35 pm #1012052

romeoP

Hello everyone.

I got two questions, not sure if I should list them separately but asking both questions here.

1: Can I somehow force currency switch when chosing a language? I will have two currencies, local and EUR. I want to switch to EUR whenever any other language is selected. How would I go about?

2: I would like to alter the image gallery in the WooCommerce product gallery depending on language. Right now it's locked. I've unticked the the two options for duplicate media under WPML-media. Still locked. Any suggestions?

August 20, 2016 at 7:45 pm #1012060

alexandraL-4

Ive the same problem. Is it a bug, maybe? 🙁

August 22, 2016 at 9:38 am #1013353

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting WPML support.

Please open a new ticket for your second issue, as we only take one issue per thread.

To set a default currency for every language you can go to WPML->WooCommerce Multilingual page -> Multi-currency tab and on currency table you can see a default currency option, please choose the default currency as per your respective currency accordingly. hidden link

Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks

July 16, 2019 at 2:51 pm #4221379

jannisT

Maybe it helps someone: I currently use this code to force the currency to be switched: hidden link