Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by addisonW 4 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
July 10, 2019 at 11:42 am #4179581

addisonW

Hello Team,

I am developing mobile APP and need to use the WooCommerce REST API(/wp-json/wc/v3/products/), and I have installed WooCommerce Multilingual (Plugin) and enabled Multi-currency.

Now, I am going to view the WooCommerce REST API(/wp-json/wc/v3/products/), I can see that the value of below

"multi-currency-prices": {
"HKD": {
"regular_price": 140.4
}

But I don't know how to get the multi-currency-prices value? (P.S. I saw the hidden link and all of the default Woocommerce value I can get except the multi-currency-prices)

Many thanks!

July 10, 2019 at 2:10 pm #4181203

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+02:00)

Hey Addison,

Thank you for reaching out the WPML support!

Have you tried to get the products as explained here https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/woocommerce-multilingual/using-wordpress-rest-api-woocommerce-multilingual/#get-products ? Also, what's the main currency and the other currencies are you using? Are you adding the prices in the other currencies manually or is this done automatically? I need a few more details so I can check this on my website.

Thanks,
Radu

July 10, 2019 at 4:49 pm #4182817

addisonW

Hello Radu,

Nice to meet you.

I am using Ionic 4 to develop the mobile APP. I have two currencies, the main currency is USD, and the second one is HKD(Hong Kong dollar)

And I have not tried your method - https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/woocommerce-multilingual/using-wordpress-rest-api-woocommerce-multilingual/#get-products.

At this time, I can get the default WooCommerce on Level 1 value

"price": "18", <-----USD price
"regular_price": "18", <-----USD price

But I can not get below Level 3 value

"regular_price": 140.4 <-----HKD price
}
},

Many thanks 🙂

July 11, 2019 at 1:52 pm #4190495

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+02:00)

Hey Addison,

So, as I understand from your message, this part is missing from the response, am I right?

"regular_price": 140.4
}

Can you tell me if you tried to use the method presented in the link I previously attached, please? I'm not familiar with Ionic and I don't know if you can use PHP or not. If I remember correctly, this is based on JavaScript so you'll need to use cURL instead. I just wanted to check this to make sure that I'm looking for the right solution.

Thanks,
Radu

July 11, 2019 at 8:25 pm #4193049

addisonW

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!