This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Raja Mohammed 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
May 16, 2019 at 7:54 am #3822765

sylvainG-5

As i have translated the accept terms and condition sentence that comes while booking a event which is as below :

I hereby verify that all information on this form are true and correct to the best of my knowledge. I read and agree with ARYM (Terms and Conditions) -> text between brackets is link name fetching dynamically in HTML where as in code its like below:

I hereby verify that all information on this form are true and correct to the best of my knowledge. I read and agree with ARYM %s

but i need it to show the translated one not the English text as (Terms and Conditions) when i do booking from french page.

As of now the translated text is below (french):
Je vérifie par la présente que toutes les informations de ce formulaire sont vraies et correctes au meilleur de ma connaissance. Je lis et accepte les conditions générales d'ARYM : Terms and Conditions

Kindly please check the attached image.

May 16, 2019 at 8:26 am #3823165

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi there,

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your test site to take a better look at the issue. Could you please indicate me how to replicate this behaviour?

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Please let me know from where you are adding this text, also the url wher the issue can be seen.

Kind regards
Raja

May 16, 2019 at 3:08 pm #3827223

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi there,

I can see that the Modern Events Calendar plugin is still not completely compatible with WPML. I can also see that there are a couple of translation issues created in our compatibility list. We are already in touch with the plugin author.

It seems you have already had several translation issues with the same plugin which is already escalated.

The issue here is one among the compatibility issue which resulted in untranslated page title and link in the terms section.

Now that the compatibility process has already started, we will close this ticket. Thanks again for bringing this to our attention.

Kind regards
Raja