We have just released WPML 4.3.3. Before reporting issues please make sure to update - this version resolves all known issues with the major WPML 4.3 release

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
May 21, 2019 at 1:40 pm #3855605

leoL-3

Our webmaster ask us to pay for extra translation quotas of the automatic machine translation. But we cannot find it anywhere form the dashboard. I have googled online saying it shall be inside the advanced translation editor, but I cannot see the launch of the advanced translation editor either. Can you give us a solution? The site is dreamgrip.com. Thank so much!

May 21, 2019 at 5:20 pm #3857647

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-08:00)

Hello,

According to our documentation " When you use all of the words within your quota you will be presented with Buy words button within your Advanced Translation Editor."

as seen in the following screenshot here
=-> https://wpml.org/documentation/translating-your-contents/advanced-translation-editor/#machine-translation

You should also be able to go to WPML->Settings->"Advanced Translation Editor settings"-> "Buy Words"

let me know your results please

May 22, 2019 at 1:47 am #3859575

leoL-3

Hi Bobby, thanks for your reply. But the problem is I cannot find the "buy word" or "ATE settings" button as you mentioned. As you can see form my screen shot, it only said "ATE is being activated" but no clickable section. And while I open the page translation, it only shows the side to side translation interface. That's not what have been shown in the link you shared. Is there something wrong? Thanks!

May 22, 2019 at 4:19 pm #3868129

Bobby
Supporter

Thank you for updating me !

it seems that the Advanced Translation Editor is not fully activated as you have not got the success message saying that it is activated

please verify that your user account has an email attached to it

additionally try switching to WPML's Classic Editor, and then switching back to Advanced Translation Editor , let me know your results please

May 23, 2019 at 1:46 am #3870115

leoL-3

I am not sure how to verify that my account has an email attached to it. Can you tell me further about it?

I have swishing the ATE to Classic Editor and switching it back. But it only show the same message as before --> "Advanced Translation Editor is being activated"

Thanks for your help!

May 23, 2019 at 2:22 am #3870293

Bobby
Supporter

You can do this by going to Users=>All users and see if your email is added to your user account

If possible i would like to take a closer look

**Before we proceed I recommend to please take FULL BACKUP of your database and your website.**
I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply.
The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Thank you,
Bobby

May 23, 2019 at 8:55 pm #3879379

Bobby
Supporter

Thank you for the access details !

unfortunately i am not able to access the backend , if possible please review the credentials in case there is a typo

thank you !

May 24, 2019 at 5:23 pm #3886725

Bobby
Supporter

Thank you for the access details !

Please go to WPML->Translation Management-> and configure Translation Management with your desired settings

afterwards Advanced Translation Editor should work as expected

May 25, 2019 at 3:46 am #3888779

leoL-3

Unfortunately it didn't work. It just leads us to the same problem like before, it said the "Advanced Translation Editor is being activated" but no further button to click. We have actually do the same setting before by selecting the users of the site. You can now login to the same account as we provided you and you will see the same problem. Is there any way to solve it? Thanks!

May 27, 2019 at 8:49 pm #3900869

Bobby
Supporter

Hello,

i am currently testing this and getting some feedback from our developers

once i have news i will update you here

May 28, 2019 at 11:06 am #3905957

leoL-3

Thanks & looking forward!

May 29, 2019 at 8:15 pm #3918541

Bobby
Supporter

Hello,

we will need to escalate this ticket for our developers team to further review the issue

in order to do this i will need to access the backend to grab a fresh copy of duplicator again if possible but at the moment i am not able to access with the credentials provided before

The topic ‘[Closed] How to pay for extra translation quotas?’ is closed to new replies.