This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Noman 2 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Author Posts
August 6, 2019 at 9:44 am #4345821

jureF-3

I need to change in each cookie text direct link to privacy policy, how to change it on String translation? For example I have German language cookie info, and i need to change link of this blue marked part, to place german link, how to do that on best way?

So How to place correct link for each language for privacy policy ?

August 6, 2019 at 2:03 pm #4348139

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. If you want to change the default language texts/link, you must edit the strings directly in the file of your theme/plugin. After edit that string, you need to scan your theme/plugin again.

To do this, first edit the strings in the necessary files. Then click on the WPML >> Theme and plugins localization. Make sure the option "Translate the theme and plugins using WPML's String Translation" is selected.

Scroll down and look for "Strings in the theme". Click on the "Scan the theme for strings" button.

If the strings are in the plugin, scroll down, and look for "Strings in the plugins". Select the correct plugin and at the end of the page, click on the "Scan the selected plugins for strings" button.

Then again in WPML >> String Translation, you can translate the new string.

Thank you

The topic ‘[Closed] How to place correct link for each language for privacy policy?’ is closed to new replies.