Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Yuri 2 years, 11 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Yuri.

Author Posts
November 22, 2017 at 1:54 pm #1438194

mathieulaflamme

I have an english page translated into chinese and french. I want to delete the chinese and redo it. But I can't figure out how despite reading over a dozen threads on the topic. What is the simplest way to do this please. Thank you

November 23, 2017 at 6:05 pm #1439738

Yuri

Hi, to do this you can access the admin listing for the pages. On the top of the listing, there is a list of options with the current language viewed. In your case, it will show English, Chinese, and French. You can click on "Chinese" and it will list only the existing Chinese versions of the pages. You can then select the one you want to delete and send it to the trash. You will then be able to go to the original English version and re-create the Chinese translation.

I've attached an image showing an example of the listing of pages. Let me know if this is what you were looking for.