This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno Kos 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
May 4, 2019 at 2:00 am #3738471

batmunkhB

Tell us what you are trying to do? reset

Is there any documentation that you are following? reset

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?

May 4, 2019 at 7:38 am #3739477

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

You can completely reset WPML here:
WPML -> Support -> troubleshooting -> Reset

The 'Reset' action will deactivate the WPML plugin after it deletes the WPML tables (tables with the 'icl_' prefix) from the database. The action will NOT delete any content (posts, taxonomy terms etc.). It only affects translation and language information that WPML associates with each content type.

Please note that all translations you have sent to remote translation services will be lost if you reset WPML's data. They cannot be recovered later.

If you are using the Advanced Translation Editor, you will lose the translations that are in progress, as well as the existing translation memory and glossary. You will also lose access to purchases, invoices, and history related to your work with the Advanced Translation Editor.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

May 4, 2019 at 9:19 am #3739619

batmunkhB

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

May 4, 2019 at 9:35 am #3739647

batmunkhB

Excuse me
1. My theme is Traveler (hidden link)
2. How to translate home page shinetheme full contents, search options etc. I can only translate words of home page. Please see images
3. How to integrate or configure to theme settings.
4. How to translate footer page. But I have tried to translate footer page but not working.
5. How to add WPML footer menu in footer page. Please see images

Thank you

May 4, 2019 at 9:38 am #3739695

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Since this is a separate issue (or set of issues as it seems), can you create another ticket for this?

For support rules we are able to handle only one issue at a time and this is especially important with recurring issues or more complex things. This practice also helps other WPML users to browse through resolved issues and to find solutions more easily.

Regards,
Bruno Kos