Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting
Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that
Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.
If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page
This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.
Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.
This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.
How to use the language code in the default language URL too.
1. Go to WPML -> Languages
2. Go to Language URL format
3. Choose "Different languages in directories"
4. Check the "Use directory for default language" checkbox
5. On "What to show for the root URL" select "HTML file"
6. On the HTML file name field insert "lang.php"
7. Now go to your site root folder through FTP and create a new file named lang.php
8. In the lang.php file please paste the following code:
<?php header( 'Location: http://yoursite.com/it/' ) ; ?>