This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by schoenmakersS 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Assigned support staff: Alejandro.

Author Posts
October 7, 2019 at 8:44 am #4705627

schoenmakersS

Hi Alejandro,

Still not figured out how it works. The last things i need to get translated are in the screenshots. Can you take a look? Or maybe even fix it, it might be quicker than trying to explain to me how to fix it. Sorry for the late reply!

October 7, 2019 at 8:56 am #4705679

Alejandro
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

So, in order to fix the "About Us" section in the homepage, you had to translate the widget, right? i saw that you did that but it didn't work. that happened because the "jobify" widgets seems to not be fully compatible.

This can be easily fixed by restricting the language where the widget would be shown, so in this case you just had to create a new video widget like the one you created for the about us in the homepage and at the end of the widget you would see a dropdown meny with the languages where the widget is visible.

You would need to set one restricted to only show in English and the other in Romanian and then add the translation there.

You would now need to do the same for the upload CV page.
I recorded a quick video showing you how: hidden link

That would do it.

October 7, 2019 at 5:33 pm #4709703

schoenmakersS

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!