Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shekhar Bhandari 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
May 6, 2019 at 1:53 pm #3749433

anh-thiN

I am trying to:

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see: Translated Custom field of the add new property

Instead, I got: The Custom field not working.

May 6, 2019 at 2:08 pm #3749593

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Thanks for getting in touch, I can definitely help you out with this.

I would like to direct you to a relevant article from our documentation which should contain all the information you need to know.

https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/translating-custom-fields/

If there is anything missing, or you'd like clarifications, I am here to help. Just drop a reply here so I can help you further.

Thanks

May 6, 2019 at 2:21 pm #3749719

anh-thiN

Dear Shekhar Bhandari !

I set up translated, but it not translate. I miss step ?

May 6, 2019 at 2:26 pm #3749749

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

Seems unusual, would you mind providing me login details so I can quickly check the settings?

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply.
hidden link

This info is private and available to you and WPML supporters only.
Read more about this: https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Note:
Backup your sites before providing the credentials or if possible provide credentials for the test site

Also, I need you to include links to the page where I can see these fields.

Look forward to receiving your answers so we can get to the bottom of this issue.

Thanks

May 6, 2019 at 3:04 pm #3750251

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

Thank you for the details.

I am able to replicate the issue on the site, I created a new property as well as translated one and it seems the number is not showing.

To know the cause for this issue, I would need to perform a few steps on your site like deactivating/activating plugins, checking logs and to add to it checking if it's a compatibility issue.

Being so it will be easy to perform these tests on my localhost, so I am currently installing a duplicator plugin on your site and creating a package.

I will update you as soon as I will have further info.

Thanks

May 6, 2019 at 3:08 pm #3750265

anh-thiN

thank you

May 7, 2019 at 6:03 am #3754169

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

It looks like it's not possible to translate the custom field with numbers at the moment, I am discussing this issue further with 2nd tier support and will respond to you soon.

Thanks

May 7, 2019 at 6:12 am #3754181

anh-thiN

Dear Shekhar Bhandari !

This is the case same to me.

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/wp-residence-theme-cannot-translate-strings-in-custom-fields/

You see help me, because i need as soon as possible.

May 7, 2019 at 11:58 am #3757587

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

The ticket was created a long time ago, so I don't think a similar solution will work.

In the meantime, I have run out of ideas here. 🙂 if you don't mind, let me escalate this to our 2nd tier supporters who are more familiar with these types of issues, so we can resolve the issue quickly.

Our 2nd tier supporter will take a look at this issue. Once they provide any feedback, I will get back to you with that feedback here.

Thank you so much for your patience. 🙂

May 7, 2019 at 12:11 pm #3757619

anh-thiN

yes, Shekhar Bhandari !

i will wait for the your good news.

May 8, 2019 at 3:19 am #3763589

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Sure, I will update here as soon as I will have further feedback.

Thanks