This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
August 30, 2019 at 12:24 pm #4487061

isabelleF-9

I am trying to:
I'm using the elementor essential addons plugin that allows me to create a filterable gallery. I have some texts on each gallery element, but the corresponding fields are not displayed in the translation interface. So, I'm not able to translate the text content of the gallery.

By the way, the EA compagny says that their plugin is compatible with yours : hidden link

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
I'm using this gallery on the main page of the website : hidden link

Could you please help me ?
Thank you

August 30, 2019 at 1:06 pm #4487349

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Isabelle,

Thank you for reaching out the WPML support!

I just checked this out and I could see that this Elementor Essential Addons plugin is not a part of our WPML compatible plugins list (https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/) so there might be some compatibility issues.

Is there any chance that you could give me access to the dashboard area so I can have a closer look at the gallery created using this plugin and see what can be done in order to translate it, please? Also, a link to the page where I can see the gallery would be really helpful.

The next reply is set to be private so you can safely send me the credentials.

Thanks,
Radu

August 30, 2019 at 1:09 pm #4487379

isabelleF-9

UPDATE :
I could actually translate the gallery by switching the language via the admin language switcher on the top bar. Then from the page, I clicked "Edit with elementor" & I was able to translate the content in the elementor interface.
But this does not really solve the problem :

The gallery is actually not copied from the main language to the other. For exemple if I add some new content in the gallery, I need to set it to for the others languages...
Do you have any clue ?

Thank you

September 1, 2019 at 9:14 pm #4493289

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Isabelle,

Can you give me access to the dashboard area, and send me a link to this gallery too, please? This way I'll be able to have a closer look at it and see what can we do about the content.

The next reply is set to be private so you can safely send me the credentials.

Thanks,
Radu

The topic ‘[Closed] How to translate elementor essential addons filterable gallery’ is closed to new replies.