Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Dennis 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Dennis.

Author Posts
June 18, 2019 at 4:06 pm #4045107

ka-chuS

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I am trying to translate the Date of the Wpforms. hidden link
I want to translate the months and the days to Chinese.

How can I do that? Thanks!

June 19, 2019 at 2:20 am #4047167

Dennis

Hi,

Welcome to WPML Support forum.

WPForms is using Flatpickr date script which builds the date picker using JavaScript. Unfortunately, WPML can't readily register these strings to translation. It would require a custom code to register strings from JavaScript to translation which is beyond the scope of our support.

Fortunately, while searching the web, WPForms has documentation available on how to localize these strings. Please check the following articles.

hidden link

hidden link

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance on this issue I would recommend contacting WPForms as well.

Kind regards,
Dennis

June 19, 2019 at 4:56 am #4047959

ka-chuS

Thanks for your help!! It sounds very close to the solution. However, the structure of the code I need is different from the demonstration. Can you tell me where should I put the following code and is there any adjustment I need to make?

hidden link

June 19, 2019 at 9:43 am #4050309

Dennis

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

As this is related to WPForms, I would like to recommend reaching out to them as they can give you a better assistance on this matter.

Also, providing custom code is is beyond the scope of our support. You may consider contacting one of our certified partners from this link:

https://wpml.org/contractors/

You will get the custom assistance you need to get on with your project.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind regards,
Dennis