Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Dennis 9 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Dennis.

Author Posts
March 7, 2019 at 2:46 pm #3284983

ka-chuS

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I want to translate wpforms validation messages. Please see the attachment: hidden link

Is there any documentation that you are following?
https://wordpress.org/support/topic/translate-validation-messages/

It seems that there is a way to translate the messages. However, I am not as lucky as that poster. I cannot find the validation messages in my String Translation. Is this really a viable way to do the translation? If yes, please tell me and I will try again. Or could you give me some advice on this issue, please?

What is the link to your site?
My site is still working on localhost.

March 8, 2019 at 8:42 am #3290134

Dennis

Hi,

Welcome to WPML Support forum.

Could you please try to take these steps:

-go to WPML > Theme and plugins localization. Be sure that 'Translate themes and plugins using WPML's String Translation only (don't load .mo files)' is selected.
-under Strings in the plugins section, select your WPForms plugin.
-click 'Scan selected plugins for strings'

-then go to WPML > String Translation
-find the strings and translate. You may use the text domain filter option to narrow down your search.

Does it help? Please let me know.

Kind regards,
Dennis