This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Mihai Apetrei 1 month, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
September 11, 2019 at 3:54 pm #4555143

Axel Kramer

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I am trying to add a translation service to my webpage, unfortunately, besides a name, there is no information given to help me choose a translation service.

e.g. pricing of the service etc.

How can I get such information before activating a number of accounts with different translation services?

September 11, 2019 at 4:42 pm #4555321

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi and thank you for contacting WPML Support!

I will be happy to help you with this.

Can you please check the response of my colleague in the ticket below:
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/translation-quote/#post-3925693

This should help you figure things out.

Please let me know if that answers your questions.

I will be waiting for your response.

PS: Just a note that I am at the end of my shift at the moment and I will be able to get back to you tomorrow.

If you would prefer to not wait for a ticket response, you can mark this current ticket as resolved and in the process of creating a new ticket, you can select the "Live chat" option (it should be the default method now).

Kind regards,
Mihai Apetrei

September 12, 2019 at 11:21 am #4560453

Axel Kramer

Hi Mihei,

unfortunately, my ticket is not resolved. There is a number of translation services offered by WPML. I would like to choose one. As there is no information on quality or services provided... how shall i choose a service.

I would expect, that as a minimu, a price per no. of words translated is provided.

Can you please share such a price chart for the services or share a link, where I can find such information?

Thanks
Axel

September 12, 2019 at 4:12 pm #4563071

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi and thank you for your patience.

The translation services are not offered by WPML but by separate companies instead (each of them has different language pairs, quality, etc.).

Taking into consideration that they are external services, we can't list their prices as that means we would need to keep track of that for each of the services but we sorted them for popularity.

If we take Icanlocalize as an example, the prices cand be found here (https://www.icanlocalize.com/site/services/website-translation/pricing-for-website-translation/).

If you want a custom quote, you should write directly to the service that you are interested in.

I hope that I was able to answer your questions.

Please let me know if you still need help with this. 🙂

Kind regards,
Mihai Apetrei