This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: how can translate Related products in Woocommerce? I don't find this string.

Solution: I just checked the Dashboard → WPML → String Translation page and I could see that the Translation is complete box wasn't checked for this string. I just made the change and now the Produtos Relacionados is displayed on the translation of the product.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by jorgeM-41 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
September 18, 2019 at 1:34 pm #4597131

jorgeM-41

Hi

how can translate Related products in Woocommerce?

I don't find this string

September 19, 2019 at 8:27 am #4602533

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Jorge,

I just looked for this string (Related products) on my website and I could find it in Dashboard → WPML → String translation area. Can you try to look for it here too, please?

If you still have issues after you checked this out, just simply give me access to the dashboard area of your website and I'll have a look too. I'm sure we'll sort this out in no time.

The next reply is set to be private so you can safely send me the credentials..

Thanks,
Radu

September 20, 2019 at 12:05 pm #4611891

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Jorge,

I just checked the Dashboard → WPML → String Translation page and I could see that the Translation is complete box wasn't checked for this string. I just made the change and now the Produtos Relacionados is displayed on the translation of the product. Can you have a look, please?

Thanks,
Radu

September 21, 2019 at 12:37 pm #4615901

jorgeM-41

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!