This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.90 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Yvette 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
April 25, 2019 at 9:45 am #3680695

rafav

I am trying to: change image of html field

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: hidden link

Instead, I got: hidden link

April 25, 2019 at 9:55 am #3680779

rafav

Guys, I think it must be a matter of bad configutarion, I woudl like to have the problem resolve by today, if you need access just ask for it (i have not and I can not give you ftp acces, though)

April 25, 2019 at 12:49 pm #3682569

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello

Temporary Access to your system
Please provide access to your system (wp-admin and ftp) so that I can further investigate this particular problem. The fields to provide this data are included in a private section that I will open for your next response. You can find it above the comments area. The information in this private section is only visible between WPML Support and you.

April 25, 2019 at 1:45 pm #3682997

Yvette
Supporter

You had to change your preferred URL format to use language-per-directory (see image)
I did this for you.

I think this is now resolved.

April 29, 2019 at 6:35 am #3700247

rafav

HI there,

Actually, not. Thanks for the url because I was planning on doing this change, but I still cannot change the image. When I save the page, changes dos no show in front, which is weird, because I can see the changes in the preview mode of the block. Im whathing changes on a incognito mode, refreshing the page to delete cache:

hidden link

regards

April 29, 2019 at 10:00 am #3701941

Yvette
Supporter

Hello

In order to move faster, could you please be specific on which image you are referring to. The clearest way would be to load screenshot(s) that clearly illustrate the issue.

Thanks

April 29, 2019 at 10:10 am #3702009

rafav

HI, Indeed:

This is the spanish version, correct images: hidden link

This is the Englis version, wrong images: hidden link

Every time I edit the html of those images in the page, englis version, to make it equal to the spanis version, it does not save the url image path. It remains with the current images.

cheers

April 29, 2019 at 2:25 pm #3704367

Yvette
Supporter

I see what you are describing.

1. Diagnostic
Could you please confirm if this same thing is happening if your deactivate all of you non-WPML plugins and also change your theme temmporarily to Twenty Nineteen'?

2. HTML Block
I can see that there is some issue with the HTML block (see image). Is this behaviour of not updating the image only associated with this one page?

If the problem is just with this one page, please first resolve all the HTML reported errors and once the page is "correct" from the system point-of-view, then please try completing the translaiton again and see if it now works.

My susupeicion is that the errors being reported are linked to the reason why the trnalsation is unable to save with the new image.

Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] html path image giving problems’ is closed to new replies.