This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 19 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by antonD-13 4 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Oscar Miras.

Author Posts
March 28, 2019 at 7:34 am #3477603

antonD-13

I am trying to: Redirect to Woocommerce settings

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: Normal Woo settings tabs

Instead, I got: HTTP Error 500

March 28, 2019 at 8:09 am #3477931

Oscar Miras

Hi,

Welcome to the WPML support team.

In order to help you better, could you explain what were you trying to do? Are you just unable to access the Woocommerce's setting page? Or maybe some custom code is redirecting the user to the setting's page?

Have you noticed any PHP Error? Also, if you are using Google Chrome, you can check if any error is reported in the Console tab. To open the developer console window on Chrome, use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl Shift J (on Windows) or Ctrl Option J (on Mac). Alternatively, you can use the Chrome menu in the browser window, select the option "More Tools," and then select "Developer Tools."

Also please take into account that it seems that your host provider is blocking some of the traffic to /wp-admin URL. I have attached a screenshot in my reply about it.

Lastly, you can try to deactivate all the WPML plugins and try to access again to the Woocommerce Settings page, to check if WPML is causing the problem.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance and I will be happy to help.

Kind regards,
Oscar.

March 28, 2019 at 8:16 am #3478003

antonD-13

Hi,

I just wanted to go Woo settings to change some values and error apeared. No code was visible only standard browser messege, "This page isn’t working new.spinergo.com is currently unable to handle this request. HTTP ERROR 500" other pages looks fine fine. Found the issue only on this one.

Ask my hosting provider to disable GEO IP for a few hours.

Also tried to find php error and found this: "Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)"

Many thanks.
Anton.

March 28, 2019 at 8:36 am #3478231

Oscar Miras

Hello again,

In order to isolate the problem, I would ask you to deactivate all WPML plguins temporary and try to access the Woocommerce Settings page again.

We strongly recommend you to perform a full backup of your site before doing it.

Then, please, go to Plugins > Installed Plugins, and deactivate all WPML related plugins, such as : WooCommerce Multilingual, WPML Media, WPML String Translation,WPML Translation Management and WPML Multilingual CMS. Now, try to access to hidden link again.

Let me know if you are able to open the setting's page.

Best wishes,
Oscar.

March 28, 2019 at 9:36 am #3478757

antonD-13

Hi, yes after disabling WPML plugins I´m able to access this Woo settings.

Thanks.

March 28, 2019 at 10:16 am #3479171

Oscar Miras

Hi,

Could you tell me if this problem happened from the first time you installed WPML, or it is something new?

Besides, could you please provide information about your environment by following these steps: http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Many thanks,
Oscar.

March 28, 2019 at 10:54 am #3479749

antonD-13

Hi, yes problem is there from the first time I instal WPML (yesterday), also debug info attached.

Thanks.

March 28, 2019 at 11:28 am #3480315

Oscar Miras

The information regarding the WPML installation seems to be fine.

We still need more information to figure out the problem.

It would be good if you can provide me with WordPress debug.log.

To enable it, open your wp-config.php file and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);. Change it to:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);
define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

Try to acces to hidden link
In this case, the errors will be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/directory.

If you can paste your debug.log to http://pastebin.com and provide me with the link the website is going to generate, it would be great!

Related documentation:
https://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/

Kind regards,
Oscar.

March 28, 2019 at 12:32 pm #3480737

antonD-13

Hi, is this what you where looking for?
https://pastebin.com/gxdHpguM

Thanks.

March 28, 2019 at 1:32 pm #3481513

Oscar Miras

Hello again,

Yes, thank you very much.

After reviewing the logs with my team, it seems that the problem may be a compatibility issue.

To check it, if it is possible for you, do this test:
Backup your site and DB before proceeding

- Deactivate all the plugins but WPML and its add-ons, keep also WooCommerce and WooCommerce Multilingual
- Switch to a default WP theme (Twenty Sixteen for example)
- Try to access to hidden link
- If the issue is gone, reactivate one at a time to see with which one is the conflict.

Please, share your results.

Thank you for your collaboration,
Oscar.

March 28, 2019 at 1:37 pm #3481523

antonD-13

Hi, I check the log and try to deactivate PayU plugin (official plugin). Now it is possible to acces to Woo settings. But is there a way to make it work because PayU is the beggest Poland e-commerce payment gate.

Thanks.

March 28, 2019 at 6:30 pm #3484897

Oscar Miras

Hi,

After discussing this issue with my colleagues, we have come to the conclusion that it might be an incompatibility issue.

Nevertheless, by updating some of the Woocommerce Multilingual settings we may be able to solve the problem. Please, follow these steps:

Visit WooCommerce>>WooCommerce Multilingual>>Multi Currency and enable the multi-currency option. Also, enable all your plugins and try to access again to the settings page.

Related documentation:
https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/woocommerce-multilingual/#multiple-currencies

In case this does not solve your problem, I have requested temporary server access to your site so we can investigate the problem better.
As usual, please, make sure that before providing me with access credentials you have a full backup of your site.

Thank you,
Oscar.

March 29, 2019 at 8:17 am #3488809

antonD-13

Hi, I have added the plugin to this test site.

Thanks.

March 29, 2019 at 12:30 pm #3491191

Oscar Miras

Hi,

We have confirmed that there is a compatibility issue.

To ensure that this plugin is made compatible with WPML we need to contact the plugin author and work with him on resolving the issue.

Could you please provide a link to your plugins download (or purchase) page as well as contact information (email?) to the plugin’s author so we can contact them?

You do not need to do anything other than providing the theme’s author name and email. We will contact the author.

Thank you for your collaboration,
Oscar.

March 29, 2019 at 2:16 pm #3492085

antonD-13

Hi,

theme I use is DIVI from Elegant themes, can´t find a contact but they have a contact form ontheir site: hidden link.

Thanks.