This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 19 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by antonD-13 2 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Oscar Miras.

Author Posts
March 29, 2019 at 2:37 pm #3492319

Oscar Miras

Hi,

It was a mistake. I wanted to ask you about the author of PayU plugin.
Divi theme is compatible.

Thank you again and sorry for the inconvenience,
Oscar.

March 29, 2019 at 4:14 pm #3492899

Oscar Miras

Hello back,

I have received some feedback from our developers. We have a potential fix that we hope you may try. Can you follow these steps? Please, make sure you have a full backup of your site before proceeding.

1. Disable the Multi-Currency mode. Go to Woocommerce > Woocoomerce Multilingual. Open the Multi-Currency tab. Uncheck the option Enable the multi-currency mode .

2. We need you to change some lines of the code of PayU plugin.
Go to Plugins > Plugin Editor. Select the plugin "PayU Payment Gateway"

At lines 52 and 93 of the file wp-content/plugins/plugin_woocommerce-master/includes/class-woocommerce-payu.php from:

&& property_exists($woocommerce_wpml, 'multi_currency')
to:
&& ! empty($woocommerce_wpml->multi_currency)

Remember to Update the plugin to save your changes.

Then, try to access the Woocommerce > Settings page. Are you able to open it now?

Thank you,
Oscar.

April 4, 2019 at 6:19 am #3532187
antonD-13

Hi, thank´s for help.
Have another problem. I tored to enable this "You need to enable WPML's Translation Editor, to translate conveniently." But when I clicked on button, the appeared messege "This action is not allowed" also site is still loading, can see the content but the cicle instead of favicon is still loading. Pingdom show pretty fine score and loading time, but in real there is slow loading.

Thanks for help.

New threads created by Oscar Miras and linked to this one are listed below:

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/this-action-is-not-allowed-message-when-enabling-translator-editor/

April 4, 2019 at 5:32 pm #3537287

Oscar Miras

Hello,

I'm glad I was able to help.

I just opened a new ticket for you, as it is support's policy to deal with only one issue in every ticket.

You will find your new ticket here : https://wpml.org/forums/topic/this-action-is-not-allowed-message-when-enabling-translator-editor/

Let's continue the work in the new ticket. I would kindly ask you to close this one if you think that your old issue is solved now.

Thank you,
Oscar.

June 12, 2019 at 6:11 pm #4006907

antonD-13

Hi, after I updated to the latest Multilingual woocommerce plugin I´m getting 500 internal error on my whole page, I can´t get even to admin dashboard. How can I fix this?