Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Riffaz 1 year, 9 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Riffaz.

Author Posts
December 7, 2018 at 9:05 am #2977082

P-Derathe

My Install
WP 4.9.8 (!) in french
WPML Multilingual CMS 4.1.1
WPML String Translation 2.7.0
WPML String Translation 2.90

My issue :
For few days WPML isn't working anymore
On front site each link to english pages is broken : "HTTP ERROR 500"
exemples :
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link
Etc.. all pages !

I have turn debug to "true" and her for example 3 lines of debug.log
[07-Dec-2018 07:52:52 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function using_permalinks() on null in /home/swpwp/www/agicom.com/wp-content/plugins/htm-on-pages/htm-on-pages.php on line 25
[07-Dec-2018 07:54:00 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function using_permalinks() on null in /home/swpwp/www/agicom.com/wp-content/plugins/htm-on-pages/htm-on-pages.php on line 25
[07-Dec-2018 08:04:47 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function using_permalinks() on null in /home/swpwp/www/agicom.com/wp-content/plugins/htm-on-pages/htm-on-pages.php on line 25

As I'm not programmer I can't correct this kind of error

I tried different plugins to add the extension ".htm" on pages (which is required by my SEO consultant) with the same issue :
[07-Dec-2018 08:18:47 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function using_permalinks() on null in /home/swpwp/www/agicom.com/wp-content/plugins/add-any-extension-to-pages/add-any-extension-to-pages.php on line 111

Any help ?

Best regards

Pascal Derathé

December 9, 2018 at 7:36 am #2981290

Riffaz
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Colombo (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support.

The issue is caused by the plugin "htm-on-page" and "add-any-extension-to-pages"
    Please disable them and check.

You will see the same issue even if you disable the WPML.
    So it has nothing to with the WPML.

Please contact the plugins support and ask regarding this.

Btw, you can find a list of compatible plugins here : https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/

Regards,
    Riffaz.

The topic ‘[Closed] HTTP ERROR 500 on each WPML pages’ is closed to new replies.