This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by benjaminM-26 2 years, 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Mladen Andrejic.

Author Posts
May 8, 2017 at 6:28 pm #1271137

vadimP

Hello, I just moved my site to production HTTPS and I see this error:

Mixed Content: The page at 'hidden link' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure stylesheet 'hidden link'. This request has been blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS.
(index):64

Mixed Content: The page at 'hidden link' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure stylesheet 'hidden link'. This request has been blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS.

I've tried clearing all caches, but nothing helps. In Troubleshooting i have "Disable Cache For Language Swither Templates

May 10, 2017 at 8:52 am #1272524

Mladen Andrejic

Hello,

Can you please go to Settings > General and make sure that both Home and Site Addresses are set to https?

This should do the trick.

Thanks.

May 10, 2017 at 9:06 am #1272541

vadimP

Hi Mladen, I've set both links to https right from the start and the issue is still there

May 10, 2017 at 9:28 am #1272555

Mladen Andrejic

Hello,

Could you please then check the database, and wp_options table, first two entries in the table should be site_url and home_url, do both have https as well? If not, please edit them and save as https.

If everything is okay, deactivate and reactivate WPML (no settings will be deleted) and check if this helps.

Thanks.

May 10, 2017 at 12:34 pm #1272772

vadimP

reactivating solved it, thank you!

October 24, 2018 at 9:53 pm #2847931

benjaminM-26

just wanted to bump this solution...I found about 20 different examples of people reporting similar issues. I went down the rabbit hole of serialized arrays in the DB, and all sorts of rabbit holes. This needs to be marked as a solution and referenced on the rest of the support threads with this issue.

1) Check the home and site URLs to make sure they are set to https://
2) De-activate and re-activate the plugin

I had already done an extensive search and replace and cleared all caches on my particular instance.