No supporters are available to work today on this forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andrés 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Andrés.

Author Posts
June 3, 2019 at 6:55 am #3939619

Didrik Lundsten

What are you trying to translate?
Hello! I am trying to translate an Avada page from Finnish to Swedish and English.

What's missing or not working for you?
In the string-translator there is currently some 14000 strings, most of which are unnecessary and/or already translated by the plugins' and theme's .po files (but they do not show as translated).

There is also a problem regarding some pages, the actual content doesn't show up as translateable and several pictures not used in a page show up.

Kind regards,
Didrik Lundsten

June 3, 2019 at 8:07 am #3940047

Andrés
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) French (Français )

Timezone: Europe/Paris (GMT+02:00)

Hello Didrik,

Welcome to WPML support forum.

This forum is intended for how to question, so for your technical issues I have to kindly ask you to contact your developer and ask him to open a ticket in our technical forum.

For those registered strings which you don't need in String Translation:
- Go to WPML > String Translation.
- Unselect those domains which you don't consider necessary on the auto-register section.
- Then, select your strings and delete them.

Best regards,
Andrés

June 3, 2019 at 9:17 am #3940711

Didrik Lundsten

Hi! I am the developer but can't logon onto the technical support forum. The WPML license is linked to the payers account.

Regarding the strings, how can I delete 14000 strings without it taking multiple hours (when deleting 100 a time)? Is there a way to do it for example with a sql-query?

June 3, 2019 at 9:20 am #3940721

Andrés
Supporter

I understand you situation, but in that case you need to contact the license owner.

About the SQL query, I also can't provide you as it beyond our support, however we recommend to keep those strings for performance purposes.
https://wpml.org/faq/prevent-performance-issues-with-wpml/#4-auto-registering-strings-for-translation

Regards

June 3, 2019 at 9:25 am #3940735

Didrik Lundsten

I am currently in the same office as the payer, how can he transfer the right to get support to my account?

June 3, 2019 at 9:37 am #3940929

Andrés
Supporter

In that case you only need to access to our support using the credentials he received when he bought the license.