This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Robert 5 years, 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Robert.

Author Posts
January 26, 2015 at 3:21 pm #549054

yasmines

Please check this topic: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/wpml-blocks-media-browser-on-huge-it-slider-works-when-wpml-is-disabled/

The guys from "Huge IT slider" say they have contacted WPML.
When will this issue be fixed?
Or should I start looking for another slider plugin?
I really need to update the slider but that's impossible because of compatibility problems with WPML and Huge IT slider.

Thank you.

January 27, 2015 at 10:56 am #549499

Robert

Unfortunately it's difficult to give a specific timeline as our development team weighs a number of factors before addressing each issue. Once an issue has been scheduled to be fixed in a specific version it is added in a usually long list with other various pending issues. Some of these issues are far more complex than others and therefore no one can say yet how much work and how long each issue will need.

I have informed the compatibility team of your request for this plugin though, they should reach out accordingly. Sorry for the inconvenience.

January 27, 2015 at 1:53 pm #549641

Robert

I've connect with our team and they have informed me that they are in contact with the author and they have started to work on the issue. Please reach out directly to Helena for any further updates.

The topic ‘[Closed] Huge IT slider compatibility’ is closed to new replies.