This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Riffaz 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Riffaz.

Author Posts
October 2, 2019 at 8:15 am #4677723

joshuaA-8

I am trying to buy WPML but I had initially put in the wrong email. I ordered first to the following email: contact@innomnia.de but it is actually contact@innomnia.net. But as you don't have email verification it went through anyway and I have no way to access that account as that email does not exist.

Could you please re-imburse my first purchase as I now have purchased again from the correct email.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

October 2, 2019 at 8:36 am #4677833

Riffaz
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Colombo (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support.
Just make the request here: https://wpml.org/purchase/refunds-policy/
The relevant department will get back to you.

Regards,
Riffaz.

October 2, 2019 at 9:43 am #4678719

joshuaA-8

Hey Riffaz, thanks for your quick response. That is unfortunately not possible because I can't edit the email address. I don't want a refund for my current purchase, that one is fine. But I have mistakenly also made a purchase before for a wrong email which is contact@innomnia.de. It was just a typo from my side but obviously I cannot access that account to cancel it because that email does not exist and therefore I cant access the login Details.

October 2, 2019 at 11:13 am #4679591

Riffaz
Supporter

Hi,

So you purchased the WPML twice.
Once with a wrong email and the other one with the correct email, right?
So we have refund/reimburse your first purchased amount, right?

Let me know.

Regards,

October 2, 2019 at 1:57 pm #4681091

joshuaA-8

Correct!

October 3, 2019 at 7:01 am #4684953

Riffaz
Supporter

Hi,

Just send the message via https://wpml.org/home/contact-us/contact-form/ and explain about the wrong email.
I already passed to the relevant department.
When you send the message using the above form, you will get reply from the relavant department.

Apologies for the inconvenience. 🙏

Regards,
Riffaz.