This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.31 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by jesseG-6 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Andreas W..

Author Posts
September 25, 2019 at 1:16 pm

jesseG-6

I am trying to: I published product variations on the EN version of the site, and they are not displaying on the NL version. NL version should copy all variation data of EN version

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: the product variations.

Instead, I got: No variations on NL, only on EN.

September 25, 2019 at 2:14 pm
September 25, 2019 at 2:25 pm #4639887

jesseG-6

Hi there. We disabled the NL version for now. Because of this issue, we cannot sell on the NL version. So if you login and investigate the issue, you may have to enable the NL version first.

September 25, 2019 at 9:11 pm #4642073

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the WPML Support Forum.

While verifying WooCommerce -> WooCommerce Multilingual -> Status I realized the notification that some settings from the WooCommerce Multilingual wpml-config.xml file have been overwritten.

The Custom type product_variation configuration from wpml-config.xml file was altered and set to "Translatable - use translation if available or fallback to default language. I have returend it to its default value "Translatable - only show translated items".

Now, I enabled the Durch language again and set to for further testing to hide at WPML -> Languages -> Hide languages. the language will now not be visible on Front-End. In order to make it visible for admins you will need to go to Profile -> WPML language settings -> Hidden languages and set hidden language as visible for admins.

Please make now a backup of your site and database.

At to WooCommerce -> WooCommerce Multilingual you might realize that all taxonomies are having a warning sign. This means that there are important translations missing. I can see that even if attributes are translated, there are labels that are still missing translations. Make sure to complete the product taxonomy translations.

Then go to WooCommerce -> WooCommerce Multilingual -> Status -> Troubleshooting and run all available sync options.

I hope this solved the issue. Let me know if you need further assistance.

Kind regards
Andreas

September 26, 2019 at 8:28 am #4644479

jesseG-6

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!