Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 2 years, 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
March 12, 2019 at 12:27 pm #3321975

touloupasS

Hi, i am trying to translate the membership plans page of WCMp plugin. The page the Vendor choose a Membership plan.

I have 2 languages: Greek & English. Greek is my Default language.

i create 3 plans in Greek and i translate one of them in English. It doesn't show until i check "Show in the membership list" (plugins checkbox).

After that, i see all the 4 plans in greek and in english page.

Do you have experience with WCMp? Can you help me?

Also... How do i change the registered site that i can get support to? i registered hidden link (a staging site) but the site i want support for is the hidden link.

Thank you,
Stelios

2019-03-12_14h26_57.png
March 13, 2019 at 12:29 am #3329043

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hi There,

how are you currently adding the translation ?

would it be possible to take a closer look at the backend of your site ?

**Before we proceed I recommend to please take FULL BACKUP of your database and your website.**
I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply.
The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Thank you,
Bobby

March 13, 2019 at 6:53 pm #3337537

Bobby
Supporter

Thank you for the access details !

i can see that you add the table with using a shortcode , if possible please let me know how i can access the page where you created the shortcode.

March 14, 2019 at 8:55 am #3341589

touloupasS

Hi Bobby,
i don't fully understand your question.
The shortcode is provided by the WCMp plugin (hidden link)
see also: hidden link

Thank you,
Stelios

March 14, 2019 at 7:45 pm #3348245

Bobby
Supporter

Hi Stelio,

on your above screenshot you show the pricing table , which shows the translation now.

my question is : Where are you creating the pricing table ? and where are you translating it?

if you are creating it within a dashboard of that plugin and then using the shortcode to display what are your results if you create 2 different pricing tables for each translation, wouldnt this generate a separate shortcode ?

March 15, 2019 at 7:06 am #3351629

touloupasS

Hi
i create the tables here hidden link . please feel free to create anything you want.

thank you,
stelios

March 15, 2019 at 7:07 am #3351633

touloupasS

sorry, here is the link : hidden link

March 15, 2019 at 10:08 pm #3357031

Bobby
Supporter

Hi There,

i was able to see the issue and replicate it

Please Note that *WC Marketplace* plugin is not listed on the WPML compatibility list for the Plugins - https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility.

I wonder if Is it possible to create different membership lists, i looked at their site but couldnt find any info ?

it seems that their shortcode pulls both languages information , if possible please contact their support and let me know their feedback as they might have a solution for this , if not we can open a compatiiblity task and contact them from our side

to do this i will need the author's email and name so we can contact them

March 17, 2019 at 9:17 am #3363049

touloupasS

Thank you Bobby,
i've send them and now waiting to paste the admin info here.

They told me to ask you how you handle the translation, when texts are added manually, but you can answer that when they contact you.

Thank you

March 18, 2019 at 6:19 pm #3372271

Bobby
Supporter

If i understand their question then the answer would be through a wpml-config.xml file
more info found here : https://wpml.org/documentation/support/language-configuration-files/

if you can share with me their admin's info i can create a ticket for our team to contact them

The topic ‘[Closed] I am seing the content of both languages in the same page.’ is closed to new replies.