Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 12 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Dražen Duvnjak 1 month, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Dražen Duvnjak.

Author Posts
August 31, 2020 at 10:29 am #6905689

khawarH

I am trying to create an order over REST API in different currencies but getting the order in the default currency.

September 2, 2020 at 12:36 pm #6925803

Dražen Duvnjak
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+01:00)

Hello,

I will take over this ticket.

I am providing you with a sandbox site, where I would like you to try and replicate the issue.

Otherwise, you can provide us with a Duplicator package of a minimal setup where the issue happens.

Sandbox link:

- hidden link

Please let me know how it goes if there is anything I can do to help and please share steps on how can I check the issue.

Thanks,
Drazen

September 9, 2020 at 8:42 am #6973003

khawarH

Hi,

I have tested the API on the sandbox link provided by you and getting the same error(result).
check the image, when I submit the order in AED it's getting the price of default currency rather than the AED price. Also, check the order page it's showing the price of default currency with the currency symbol of AED(Arab Emirates Dirham)

September 9, 2020 at 12:52 pm #6976099

Dražen Duvnjak
Supporter

Thanks for the feedback.

I see the issue, thanks.

Can you please share the full code you are using and if you are using some client to connect and POST the new order, so I can test it myself.

I need to replicate the issue myself and to share step by step guide with our developers before escalate so it is easier for them to check.

Please let me know, thanks.

Kind regards,
Drazen

September 9, 2020 at 1:10 pm #6976251

khawarH

I'm testing it with Postman tool, following is the detail of code
RequestType is POST
Url: hidden link

{
"payment_method": "cod",
"payment_method_title": "Cash on delivery",
"set_paid": false,
"billing": {
"first_name": "John",
"last_name": "Doe",
"address_1": "969 Market",
"address_2": "",
"city": "San Francisco",
"state": "CA",
"postcode": "94103",
"country": "US",
"email": "john.doe@example.com",
"phone": "(555) 555-5555"
},
"shipping": {
"first_name": "John",
"last_name": "Doe",
"address_1": "969 Market",
"address_2": "",
"city": "San Francisco",
"state": "CA",
"postcode": "94103",
"country": "US"
},
"line_items": [
{
"product_id": 21,
"quantity": 1
}
],
"lang": "en",
"currency" : "AED"
}

September 9, 2020 at 2:10 pm #6976891

Dražen Duvnjak
Supporter

Thanks for the feedback.

I have checked the issue and also confirmed it with other currencies and POST client.

This issue has been escalated to our development team.

In our internal system, I notice after changes in the WooCommerce REST API we are now trying to implement as many features as possible. Create an order (Lang parameter and currency) is still in the phase of the development of procces.

I can't provide an ETA on when this will implemented.

I will be marking this ticket as Escalated to developers. I will notify you once I have some news.

Thanks and kind regards,
Drazen

September 10, 2020 at 5:39 am #6981453

khawarH

Thanks, your quick response will be highly appreciated as we are in the product launching phase, that is our key feature and our application critically depends on it.

September 16, 2020 at 5:26 am #7023129

khawarH

Hi, Is there any update regarding my issue.

September 16, 2020 at 6:05 am #7023323

Dražen Duvnjak
Supporter

Hello,

this feature is under development and it will take some time before it is implemented in our products.

For now, it is planned for WPML 4.5.0., so it will take some more time before this feature is fully working with the latest REST API.

Thanks for understanding,

Regards,
Drazen

October 27, 2020 at 6:55 am #7313603

khawarH

Please let me know if there is any temporary patch to overcome this issue because my site highly depends on it.

October 27, 2020 at 10:25 am #7315139

Dražen Duvnjak
Supporter

Hello,

I am sorry but there is no workaround, this feature is not available with WPML and is still under development.

For now, it is planned for WPML 4.5.0., so it will take some more time before this feature is fully working with the latest REST API.

I will update you when I have more news.

Regards,
Drazen

December 9, 2020 at 4:58 pm #7627741

Pierre
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Today we released WCML 4.11.0 beta 1 which provides a wider support for WooCommerce REST API.

You can download this new version from https://wpml.org/account/downloads/ after selecting the "beta" channel on the top right.

You can already find some information in our documentation https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/woocommerce-multilingual/using-wordpress-rest-api-woocommerce-multilingual/ (but not updated yet) and in our testing tool (hidden link).

Beware that this is a beta version we do not recommand to run this version on a production site.

Let us know if this helps.

Thanks,
Pierre

January 18, 2021 at 1:22 pm #7869523

Dražen Duvnjak
Supporter

Hello,

I just wanted to update you that the version WooCommerce Multilingual. 4.11.0. is out, as mentioned before in this version permanent fix for your issue is included.

Please update WooCommerce Multilingual to the latest versions and let me know if you still have an issue.

Changelog: https://wpml.org/download/woocommerce-multilingual/?section=changelog

Please make a backup before proceeding.

Update by going to the Plugins → Add New page, click the Commercial tab, and then click Check for updates.

- https://wpml.org/faq/install-wpml/#wpml-4-2-8

Let me know how it goes and if you still have issues.

Kind regards,
Drazen