This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 20 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by chi-tsanC 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
July 2, 2019 at 8:27 am

chi-tsanC

I am trying to filter my Woocommerce products using the product Filter by price. But the filter is not showing up on the front-end. I tried deactivating all plugins but still problem persists.

July 2, 2019 at 8:32 am
July 2, 2019 at 8:53 am #4125057

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey,

Thank you for reaching out the WPML support!

I just had a look at the shop page (hidden link) but no products are displayed on it. Can you tell me if I should check a different page?
As I can see, there's a console error on this page caused by some JavaScript file from caldera forms. This might be the reason why the products are not loading fine. Can you check this out so I can have a look at the filter, please?

Thanks,
Radu

July 2, 2019 at 9:01 am #4125077

chi-tsanC

shop page is now active hidden link
Sorry, I was editing the site 😀

July 2, 2019 at 4:08 pm #4128635

chi-tsanC

As you can see on that page, product filter must be underneath the product category.
But it seems like the product filter isn't working

July 3, 2019 at 8:14 am #4132941

chi-tsanC

Hi, sorry to ask this but any update on this issue? 🙂

July 3, 2019 at 8:48 am #4133525

Radu
Supporter

Hey,

I was checking your website the moment you send me your last message 🙂

As I can see, there's a dropdown for sorting the product on the right side of the page (see the screenshot). Can you tell me if this is the element that we're talking about or if there's anything else should appear on page, please?
I found this article saying that these two plugins should be working fine together hidden link but the plugin wasn't tested for compatibility in the last two years (https://wpml.org/plugin/yith-woocommerce-ajax-search-2/) so there might be some issues here.
I'm not familiar with this plugin and this is why I'm asking where this search field is expected to be displayed.

Thanks,
Radu

July 3, 2019 at 9:44 am #4134127

chi-tsanC

No that's not the filter
this is suppose to be where the product filter by price hidden link
THis is the product filter hidden link I created using elementor
I don't know if this is a conflict between languages or if wpml plugin is causing this

July 3, 2019 at 1:49 pm #4137095

Radu
Supporter

Hey,

Can you tell me how can I access this Elementor section hidden link, please? I want to have a look at that element but I couldn't see it when trying to edit the Shop page (hidden link). When trying to edit that page using Elementor I get a message that the page cannot be edited. Should I do something else to be able to edit it?

Thanks,
Radu

July 4, 2019 at 1:43 am #4139443

chi-tsanC

Hi, thanks for your response..
- So you need to go to shop page hidden link
- Hover your mouse on elementor hidden link
- Click on elementor product archive hidden link
then you're in 🙂

July 4, 2019 at 11:40 am #4142877

Radu
Supporter

Hey,

Thank you for sharing the info about how can I access the editing area. I just had a look at the plugins list and I could see that the YITH WooCommerce Ajax Search Premium
plugin is deactivated. Can you check if this plugin is compatible with Elementor, please? I'm asking this because I see that you want to use this as an elementor block but I couldn't find anything on the description of the plugin or in the documentation about how this search can be set with Elementor.

Thanks,
Radu

July 4, 2019 at 5:05 pm #4145523

chi-tsanC

I think it's compatible but some of them is too buggy..
I contacted them by the way but they didn't help me. They just closed the ticket with me left hanging.
I am using woocommerce product filter to do it but it's not working. I suspected WPML plugin because sometimes conflicts occur on WPML and elementor + flatsome. I didn;t tried yith ajax search.

July 5, 2019 at 9:11 am #4149463

chi-tsanC

Hi sir,
Im sorry to ask this but is there any update of the issue?

July 5, 2019 at 9:54 am #4150013

Radu
Supporter

Hey,

I'm sorry to hear that the the authors of the plugin didn't offer any help about this.

I was looking for some more resources about the YITH plugin to see if I can find anything related to the fact that's not appearing in Elementor.
You mentioned in your previous message that you're trying to use the woocommerce product filter. Can you tell me where I can see this part? Is this the field from the right side of the shop page?

Thanks,
Radu

July 6, 2019 at 4:44 pm #4156161

chi-tsanC

Yah, I think I already sent you the image?
Sorry, I also forgot.. 🙂
Anyways, it should be on the sidebar of the shop page.
see screenshot hidden link
so first step hidden link
2nd step hidden link (you can find woocommerce product filter.)
You can switch language for that,
Does that make sense?