This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Riffaz 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Riffaz.

Author Posts
April 24, 2019 at 4:55 am #3669275

vipinb

Hello, i am trying to translate words automatically but its getting message "You need more machine translation words to automatically translate this entire document"
i have a plan for unlimited words for the translation please check the issue

Please see the the attached screenshot

April 24, 2019 at 6:59 am #3669711

Riffaz
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Colombo (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support.

We do not have unlimited words for ATE.
I am not sure where did you purchase it.

Please refer : https://wpml.org/2018/12/machine-translation-quotas-for-wpmls-advanced-translation-editor/

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Riffaz.

April 25, 2019 at 10:36 am #3681223

vipinb

I have purchased for a lifetime. Please check the screenshot for your reference

April 25, 2019 at 3:07 pm #3683739

Riffaz
Supporter

Hi,

Basically, for WPML licence you have to pay annually.
Life time package limited offer gave you life time licence to WPML and it's AddOns.. not for ATE words.
You have have licence for lifetime but you have to buy words for ATE as explained here : https://wpml.org/2018/12/machine-translation-quotas-for-wpmls-advanced-translation-editor/

Hope, that explains.

Regards,

April 30, 2019 at 6:01 am #3707997

vipinb

It was never told at the time of purchase. When I purchased it shows it is a one-time payment that's why I have purchased it for a lifetime. If I cannot translate the content why should I purchase this plugin.

This is like cheating the customer keeping things hidden to earn money.

Please let me know where it is written that you have to purchase the words separately.

If you cannot help me let me know where I can purchase the words.

I will look for some other vendors as I don't feel good as cheated by your organization

April 30, 2019 at 7:51 am #3708877

Riffaz
Supporter

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please let me quote the last paragraph of the publication article from June 2018:

"Machine translation is right now available inside the Advanced Translation Editor. While it’s in beta, it’s also free. Folks with renewal plans will continue to have complementary access to this great new editor when it comes out of beta. We’ll arrange very convenient pricing for people with Lifetime accounts."

It is not said there that the service will be to use for free. It says literally "While it’s in beta, it’s also free." Complementary access means that "We’ll arrange very convenient pricing for people with Lifetime accounts."

Also, please check the Point 7 here : https://wpml.org/purchase/

And, it clearly mentioned here as well : https://wpml.org/2018/12/machine-translation-quotas-for-wpmls-advanced-translation-editor/

You can always buy additional quota. The purchase link is inside the Advanced Translation Editor.

Regards,
Riffaz.

April 30, 2019 at 8:44 am #3709613

vipinb

This is today's reply.

I have purchased in November 2017 and that time it is clearly mentioned it is a one time payment

April 30, 2019 at 11:26 am #3710655

Riffaz
Supporter

Hi,

Could you please show a screenshot of the email or promo where we mentioned the WORDS FOR Advance Translation Editor will be lifetime free / limitless ?

The promo was for lifetime licence to use WPML but not with limitless words for Advance Translation Editor.
If you do not want to purchase the words for ATE you can simply use classic translation editor where you will have to translate manually.

Ps:
the word purchase is for the engine we use to process this. not for WPML.

Regards,

The topic ‘[Closed] i am trying to translate pages from "advanced classic editor"’ is closed to new replies.