This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.41 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Riffaz 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Riffaz.

Author Posts
July 21, 2019 at 1:03 pm #4252297

antoniaC-3

I am trying to: update the WPML plug in with the new license key for the live site and cannot. I had activated the license key for the staging server site before but it is now live with a different URL and I want to associate my new website with the updated site license key to update the plugin but the plugin update says my account is associated with another key.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

July 21, 2019 at 1:18 pm #4252309

Riffaz
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Colombo (GMT+05:30)

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support.

In WPML, you will need to register each site with a separate and new key.

Please navigate to https://wpml.org/account/sites/ where you should be able to see your site registered. (unless you never register your site before)

Click on the 'add new site' button ( hidden link ) and create a new key for your 'live' site and register the live site using the key.

Kind Regards,
Riffaz.

The topic ‘[Closed] I am trying to update the now live site URL with the new license key’ is closed to new replies.