If you are having a notice about writing the .mo files please read this doc

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Mihai Apetrei 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
August 20, 2019 at 10:57 am #4422891

magnusM-4

On how many websites I can Use this plugin
Also I cannot see all string to translate.
hidden link

August 20, 2019 at 11:36 am #4423165

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+02:00)

Hi and thank you for contacting WPML Support!

I will be happy to help you with this.

The membership type that you purchased (Multilingual CMS) allows you to register 3 websites (here you can see the features that come with each membership type: https://wpml.org/purchase/)

From my understanding, there is also a different issue happening that you need help with.

In our forum, we try to keep one issue per ticket.

Continuing with one issue per ticket helps not only supporters to focus on one issue at once, but also enables other users to find solutions to their questions faster.

As the original issue is resolved may I kindly ask you to please mark this ticket as resolved and open a new ticket for the additional issue?

You can also assign it straight to myself in the process of creating the ticket (there is a field where you can select a supporter you want to assign the ticket to).

Kind regards,
Mihai Apetrei

August 22, 2019 at 12:21 pm #4439205

magnusM-4

Hi,
I'm using One press plus theme on my site. I try to translate theme templates but I couldn't find some strings on "String translations".
If I give you my site details could you check and let me know how to fix this problem?
or is there any other way to fix this issue?

Thanks!

August 23, 2019 at 11:32 am #4446393

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+02:00)

Hi.

I am glad that I was able to help you figure things out with your first question 🙂

From my understanding, there is also a different issue happening related to the translation of strings and I would be more than happy to help you with that, too.

However, on our forum, we try to keep one issue per ticket.

Continuing with one issue per ticket helps not only supporters to focus on one issue at once, but also enables other users to find solutions to their questions faster.

As the original issue is resolved may I kindly ask you to please mark this ticket as resolved and open a new ticket for the additional issue?

You can also assign it straight to myself in the process of creating the ticket (there is a field where you can select a supporter you want to assign the ticket to).

I will be waiting for your new ticket!

Kind regards,

Mihai Apetrei