This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Yvette 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
September 17, 2019 at 6:26 am #4585775

sebastienL-10

I am trying to:
trying to edit a portfolio post with chinese language with elementor while i can edit in fr and th language only chinese has issue

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link
I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

September 17, 2019 at 5:13 pm #4590361

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello

I am unable to see the issue unless I login. Can you please upload a sreenshot of this problem?

Can you also tell me how you have organised your language URLS? A language-per-domain, a language-per-directory or language-by-parameter?

THanks

September 18, 2019 at 2:17 am #4591651

sebastienL-10

a language by parameter

September 18, 2019 at 2:19 am #4591677

sebastienL-10

and nothing when i try to edit with chinese language just elementor logo continues loading in infinite mode

September 18, 2019 at 1:34 pm #4597163

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Ok.

Temporary Access to your system
Please provide access to your system (wp-admin and ftp) so that I can further investigate this particular problem. The fields to provide this data are included in a private section that I will open for your next response. You can find it above the comments area. The information in this private section is only visible between WPML Support and you.

The topic ‘[Closed] i can not edit page with elementor in chinese language’ is closed to new replies.