This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by goodok 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Andreas W..

Author Posts
May 2, 2019 at 7:39 pm #3728837

goodok

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I think there is issue related to redirection

Is there any documentation that you are following?

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?
greengrass.press (it is not launched)

May 2, 2019 at 8:22 pm #3729039

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the WPML Support.

Could you please clarify your request with some more details? I can see you are using a site URL strucutre with languages in directories.

Please take note that the language switcher will only function if the respective page has been translated to 100%.

Whihc parts of the translations are giving issues? I can see that the menu is not translated properly. You will need to translate all pages and then create a menu for each language at Appearance -> Menus. Afterwards those menus can be syncronized at WPML -> WP Menus Sync.
https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/translating-menus/

Let me know exactly what are you expecting or which part is giving you issues and I will be glad to assist you.

Kind regards
Andreas

May 2, 2019 at 10:34 pm #3729451

goodok

first, how can I edit my question? I can not do it so I just ask this again in this part

My issue is that when I click the "home" button, I can not move to home page (front page)

when you see the German page, there is a drag and drop button for multi-language.

If the customers come to visit the German site, and they move to front page again

they would click "home" button, but page does not go to home written in English

it stay there as German site.

in other words, hidden link ->www.com (as a hompage)

but it moves hidden link ->www.com/de

above site is not mine just an example

The topic ‘[Closed] I can not move to homepage on the like german language to home written in englis’ is closed to new replies.