This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Carlos Rojas 2 years, 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Carlos Rojas.

Author Posts
August 4, 2017 at 9:23 am

marcoW-2

There was an old thread about this, but no solution yet.

I'm trying to activate WPML All Import add-on. It gives me an error:
"Fatal error: Call to undefined method RapidAddon::set_post_saved_function() in /public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-all-import/wpml-all-import.php on line 77"

It's conflicting with the "Easy Property Listings Import CSV, XML WP All Import Add On". If I turn off the EPL-import-add-on I can activate the WPML All Import add-on. If I then try to re-activate the EPL-import-add-on it gives me the exact same error.

Everything was working fine before activating the WPML All Import add-on. Any idea how I can solve this issue?

Thanks for your help,

August 4, 2017 at 3:58 pm #1335467

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hello Marco,
Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'll be happy to help you with this.

This issue is reported already. Please follow this workaround and let me know if this worked for you. Copy the file wpml-all-import/includes/rapid-addon.php and overwrite the one in easy-property-listings-xml-csv-import/includes/rapid-addon.php

Please let me know if you need any further assistance and I will be happy to help.
Kind regards,
Carlos