Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 26 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shekhar Bhandari 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
October 11, 2019 at 7:40 am #4736061

alessandroG-24

I have a problem with the plugin: I sent to Icanlocalize service the pages to translate. The jobs are completed but on the site I cannot see the translation. I tried to click on "Check status and get translation" button but nothing run.

I attached the images from Icanlocalize (img1) status and wp portal (img2).

Thanks
Alessandro

October 14, 2019 at 3:19 am #4746653

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Welcome to WPML support. I'd be assisting you further on this issue.

I understand you are having issues completing translations. Since this type of issues can be created by some conflicts or php errors. I would need your help to narrow down the issue. Could you please provide feedback on the following questions as much as possible?

Can you confirm that you are still experiencing issues with minimal set up (all plugins except WPML disabled and the theme on a WordPress default such as Twenty Nineteen)

1. Please follow the debugging information provided here: http://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/
2. Repeat the action of creating the problem.
3. Copy and paste the contents of debug.log (log file inside the /wp-content/ directory) here for me to see.

Thank you for helping us to pinpoint the issue. Feel free to add any further information you may have.

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

October 14, 2019 at 8:00 am #4747893

alessandroG-24

Hi,

thanks for your message. Yes. I still have the problem. I tried yesterday without any new translation downloaded.

I have attached the debug.log file. I repeated the action.

[14-Oct-2019 07:56:09 UTC] PHP Notice: Only variables should be passed by reference in /home/joulabadmin/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/inc/translation-proxy/wpml-pro-translation.class.php on line 235
[14-Oct-2019 07:56:09 UTC] PHP Notice: Only variables should be passed by reference in /home/joulabadmin/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/inc/translation-proxy/wpml-pro-translation.class.php on line 235

October 14, 2019 at 8:13 am #4747963

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

To debug this issue further, I would need to check your site settings once, for this I would need temporary access (wp-admin and ftp) to your site.

So could you please provide me those details, you will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply.
hidden link

This info is private and available to you and WPML supporters only.
Read more about this: https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Note:
Backup your sites before providing the credentials or if possible provide credentials for the test site

Thanks

October 15, 2019 at 2:20 am #4753637

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

Thank you for all the details.

I have escalated this issue to our 2nd tier supporters. Our 2nd tier supporter will take a look at this issue. Once they provide any feedback, I will get back to you with those feedback here.

Thank you so much for your patience. 🙂

October 16, 2019 at 7:59 am #4763123

alessandroG-24

Hi,

do you have any news about the issues?

Thanks
Alessandro

October 16, 2019 at 9:17 am #4764001

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

I don't have any updates from 2nd tier at the moment, I will update you as soon as I will have further update.

Thank you for understanding.

October 17, 2019 at 1:21 am #4769321

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

The login details is not working properly, so can you please check the login details again.

You can edit your previous private reply and send me the updated details.

Thanks

October 17, 2019 at 6:17 am #4770337

alessandroG-24

Hi,

I updated the user. Now I tested and It is working

October 17, 2019 at 8:32 am #4771241

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

Thank you for the details.

Can you please provide a page which job is being stuck at the moment?

Thanks

October 17, 2019 at 8:44 am #4771305

alessandroG-24

Hi,

thanks for reply. I am sorry but I don't understand your request. What do you need?

October 17, 2019 at 9:07 am #4771471

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

I mean a page that's completed in the Icanlocalize service but isn't received on the site, so we can debug the issue further. I hope this clarifies.

Thanks

October 17, 2019 at 9:17 am #4771535

alessandroG-24

I can send the login for Icanlocalize

October 17, 2019 at 9:24 am #4771627

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

There is no need for icanlocalize login, just send few pages that are completed in the icanlocalize and not completed in the site.

Thanks

October 17, 2019 at 9:51 am #4771741

alessandroG-24

Hi,

all pages have a translation. I have attached the icanlocalize image but all translations are not sync with WP

The topic ‘[Closed] I cannot receive completed translation from Icanlocalize service’ is closed to new replies.