We have just released WPML 4.3.3. Before reporting issues please make sure to update - this version resolves all known issues with the major WPML 4.3 release

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Laura 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Laura.

Author Posts
September 14, 2019 at 1:59 pm #4572775

ferasS

I am trying to: Translate the home page.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:hidden link

I expected to see: The button for Arabic doesn't click on the home page

Instead, I got:

September 14, 2019 at 3:09 pm #4572835

ferasS

Hello Laura. The migration just finished.

September 16, 2019 at 7:50 am #4576987

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+01:00)

Hi,

as you can see from here, the switcher works in the test server: hidden link

I didn't apply any change, so this must be somehow server related.
Please check if there is some kind of server cache enabled or if there is some setting about this in your .htaccess.

The topic ‘[Closed] I cannot seem to translate the home page. The menu item for the second language’ is closed to new replies.