This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Diego Pereira 4 weeks ago.

Author Posts
September 24, 2019 at 4:17 pm #4632999

oscarD-11

I need to use string translation, but when I activate the page turns into blank

Tell us what you are trying to do?
For some time, some parts of my page became non translation. I see that I cannot use my string plugging because when I activated it, my webpage became blank

Is there any documentation that you are following?
no
Is there a similar example that we can see?
no
What is the link to your site?
mesqueunviatge.cat

mesqueunviatge.cat

September 24, 2019 at 8:39 pm #4634115

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello @oscard-11, welcome to the WPML support Forum!

Please enable WP_Debug, WP_Debug_log and WP_Debug_Display on your website, it will display more details about the error: https://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/ - e.g.

define('WP_DEBUG', true);
define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);
define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', true);

After that, please activate string translator again and check if it displays a error message instead of the blank screen. If so, please send us a screenshot of the error.

If possible, please also send us the content of the debug.log file, located on the wp-content folder.

To ensure the quickest and most accurate support, please provide your debug information so that I can get a look at some of your configurations. We have an excellent article on how to located here: https://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/.
NOTE: Please be sure to check the box to indicate you can provide debug info and paste your debug info in the debug field provided, and NOT in the general response field.

All the best,
Diego

The topic ‘[Closed] I cannot use string translation’ is closed to new replies.