This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by laurenta-5 6 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
April 10, 2019 at 9:31 pm

laurenta-5

I get this error as soon as I click on my plugin page and can't see anything else.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_external_repo() on null in /home/tutoraxc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/otgs/installer/includes/class-wp-installer.php:2335 Stack trace: #0 /home/tutoraxc/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): WP_Installer->setup_plugins_page_notices('') #1 /home/tutoraxc/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #2 /home/tutoraxc/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /home/tutoraxc/public_html/wp-admin/admin-header.php(276): do_action('admin_notices') #4 /home/tutoraxc/public_html/wp-admin/plugins.php(459): require_once('/home/tutoraxc/...') #5 {main} thrown in /home/tutoraxc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/otgs/installer/includes/class-wp-installer.php on line 2335

April 10, 2019 at 11:55 pm #3582069

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Thank you for contacting us. This seems like a temporary problem. Please follow the steps below:

- Go to Dashboard -> Updates
- Press the "Check again" button
- Scroll to the bottom and press the "Update" button

Please, let me know if I can help with any other questions you may have about it. I'll be happy to help.

Thank you.

April 11, 2019 at 12:19 am #3582199

laurenta-5

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!