This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 6.56 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 4 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
June 11, 2019 at 7:18 pm #3998215

ricardoA-26

I am trying to acces trhe page editor in wordpress (all my pages) and get an error message. Only your command "the pencil- with edit language translation" works.

Please help me ASAP.

Error messages are;

1. The site is experiencing technical difficulties. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

2. Sidan fungerar inte mysite.com kan för närvarande inte hantera förfrågan.
HTTP ERROR 500

June 11, 2019 at 7:22 pm #3998231

ricardoA-26

It seems to work when I deactivate WordFence ... I want to have both plugins activated and working- please advise how to fix this?

June 11, 2019 at 7:25 pm #3998241

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hello,

please try upgrading your MySQL Version to 5.6 or higher as well your WP MEMORY LIMIT increase it to 256M or higher and let me know your results

June 11, 2019 at 8:14 pm #3998405

ricardoA-26

I have;

Apache/2.4.39 (FreeBSD) mpm-itk/2.4.7-04 PHP/7.2.17

and... 256 MB

Still not working!

June 11, 2019 at 8:19 pm #3998423

ricardoA-26

There is a warning in the "Log directory writable:" in Woocommerce Multilingual saying that I should allow logging of..... /www/webvol17/ko/4nydpnisryz4jw5/ ......

Should I and how do I?

June 11, 2019 at 9:00 pm #3998563

ricardoA-26

I uninstalled wordfence meanwhile... get back to me when/if you figure out what it is!

June 12, 2019 at 12:31 am #3998929

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hello,

I have test this on my local environment and i was not able to reproduce it with both WPML + Wordfence plugin.

i understand from previous tickets that access to the backend is not possible but i will need to take a closer look at the environment to further debug the issue. Also this will allow us to resolve the issue in the quickest way possible

as mentioned before there are more ways to do this without access to the live site.

1. Providing me with a duplicator package using the duplicator plugin to test on my local environment

2. I can create a migration site on our Cloudways server for you to migrate the site there (i will walk you through the steps ) that way we both have access to the testing environment

3. i can create a sandbox with WPML + Wordfence enabled to test the issue , but at the moment i can not replicate it therefore it would most likely require to upload your theme and plugins (most time consuming option)

please let me know which option you would like to proceed with , i have enabled the private field reply to provide me with a duplicator package if you decide to continue with option 1.

(no need to fill out the access details, just input na/na)

The topic ‘[Closed] I can't access the page editor’ is closed to new replies.