This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by mahmoudA-19 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
July 25, 2019 at 5:48 am #4279245

mahmoudA-19

I am trying to: complete the setup wizard but it freeze on the "language switcher -> Compatibility"

Could you help please

July 25, 2019 at 5:56 am #4279331

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Welcome to WPML support. I'd be assisting you further on this issue.

It seems like there is some problem happening while configuring the plugin, it can probably a js conflict of plugin conflict creating the issue

Being so can you follow the below steps and share us the results?

Can you check the Chrome built-in JavaScript Console for errors? To open the console go to Menu (Three Bars) > Tools > JavaScript Console.

Can you confirm that you are still experiencing issues with minimal set up (all plugins except WPML disabled and the theme on a WordPress default such as Twenty Nineteen)

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

July 25, 2019 at 11:19 am #4282383

mahmoudA-19

Hello Shekhar
Thanks for you replay, but i can't do what you asked, my website is online, and i don't what it will be help full to check JavaScript console, all plugins i get are installed correctly and i changed the browser i used Opera and i get the same problem, i attached the list of the plugins that i have maybe it will be helpful for you,
thanks
Mahmoud

July 25, 2019 at 11:31 am #4282553

mahmoudA-19

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!