Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 17:00 9:00 – 17:00 9:00 – 17:00 9:00 – 17:00 9:00 – 17:00 - -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Noman 1 year, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Noman.

Author Posts
September 28, 2022 at 2:34 pm #12141911
September 28, 2022 at 2:35 pm #12141913

steveK-22

hello i cant download OTGS Installer

September 28, 2022 at 2:53 pm #12142035

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. Can you please try a different browser and see if this resolves your issue, if still an issue persists, could you please let me know a bit more details about what issue you are facing when you try to install the OTGS Installer plugin? You may try to download it directly from here: https://wpml.org/download/otgs-installer/

Looking forward,
Thank you

September 28, 2022 at 4:28 pm #12142675

steveK-22

i have tried a different browser and even cleared browser cache its still not working keeps downloading at wpml.org.html file

September 28, 2022 at 5:13 pm #12143041

steveK-22

that is the debug information

September 28, 2022 at 9:21 pm #12144565

Noman
Supporter

Thanks for trying. I need to forward this issue to our system team so they can help fix it for your account.

Thank you

September 29, 2022 at 2:38 pm #12150699

Noman
Supporter

I have escalated this issue to our system team and I will update you as soon as I hear back. Thank you for your cooperation and patience.

September 30, 2022 at 12:20 pm #12156675

Noman
Supporter

1. Our system team has checked this issue but they cannot find any problem with your account. Can you please provide your WPML account login so I can try it?

2. Till we reach a final outcome, are you okay if I install WPML plugin in your site for you so you can continue using it?

If you agree, please provide temporary access (WP-Admin Login info) to your site and make a full site backup, so that I can install the plugin for you.

Your following answer will be private which means only you and I have access to it.

=== Please backup your database and website ===

✙ I would additionally need your permission to deactivate and reactivate Plugins and the Theme and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is essential.

Thank you and I am looking forward to your response.

September 30, 2022 at 12:32 pm #12156819

Noman
Supporter

Looks like the issue was due to disabled cookies in browser and its solved now as I see in the other ticket: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/i-cant-download-otgs-installer-2/#post-12143267

Please confirm if its all good now so we can resolve this ticket? Thank you

October 3, 2022 at 8:57 pm #12172923

steveK-22

i have another problem after installing the OTGS plugin WPML and other associated plugins like String translation are not downloading

October 4, 2022 at 9:52 am #12176125

Noman
Supporter

Can you please follow the below steps and see if this resolves your issue:

1. WPML Setup Wizard also suggests which other WPML components you need based on the plugins already installed on your site You should be able to install the WPML String Translation plugin from there as you can see in the attached screenshot.

2. If you have already configured WPML then you can download/install plugins from WP Dashboard >> Plugins >> Add New >> Commercial tab as you can see in the attached screenshot.

3. If still, the issue persists, please try to download the plugins from our servers (https://wpml.org/account/downloads/) and upload them to the plugin directory and activate the WPML plugin and add-ons.

Here is a doc for more details: https://wpml.org/faq/updating-wpml-manually/

Please let me know if this resolves your issue or if you need further assistance with this issue.

Thank you

October 4, 2022 at 10:51 am #12176425

steveK-22

after installing and registering WPML i still cant download and install WPML CMS, String Translate, WPML SEO etc .. it keeps on failing and gives this feedback message.

The package could not be installed. (PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature)

October 4, 2022 at 10:53 am #12176429

steveK-22

i have also tried downloading the plugins from the WPML website and I am still having the same issue like when i was trying to Download OTGS Installer....

October 4, 2022 at 11:07 am #12176559

Noman
Supporter

Thanks for the additional details. We have another client who had a similar issue and was also able to solve it, this may help in your case (Summary at top):
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/pclzip_err_bad_format-10-unable-to-find-end-of-central-dir-record-signatur/

If still, the issue persists, please provide temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP Login info) to your site and WPML account login info, so that I can look into your setup and debug the issue.

Your next answer will be private which means only you and I have access to it.

=== Please backup your database and website ===

✙ I would additionally need your permission to deactivate and reactivate Plugins and the Theme and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important.

Thank you

The topic ‘[Closed] i cant download OTGS Installer’ is closed to new replies.