This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
September 11, 2019 at 11:29 am

giuliaM-7

I am trying to: translate the meta tags of the pages

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: all pages

I expected to see:the fields for translation of the meta filed when translating the page with advance editor, if I add a new page those fields works, But not for all the existing pages ( previous to the installation of WMPL )

Instead, I got: only the content of the page to translate

September 11, 2019 at 11:58 am #4553233

giuliaM-7

I tried everything possible but diesn´t work......here a video that epxlains the isse well hidden link

September 12, 2019 at 7:30 am #4558871

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey,

Thank you for reaching out the WPML support!

I just checked the Home page and I could see that this is missing the meta fields too. Now, can you edit the homepage, make a small change (like adding another point at the end of a sentence), update the page, and then edit the translation, please? This time, the meta fields should be available for translation, if there's any content on them on the original page. Just give this a try and tell me how it goes.

Thanks,
Radu

The topic ‘[Closed] I can´t edit the speficic SEO translation for the pages’ is closed to new replies.