Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 23 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Marcos Vinicios Barreto 1 year, 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcos Vinicios Barreto.

Author Posts
August 20, 2020 at 5:49 pm #6840621

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for the provided details. I checked the archived package and noticed it seems you forgot to provide the 'installer.php' file that is generated in the site duplication process.

Please, note, this file is also required to deploy a package properly. Can you please, provide it as well? The next reply is marked as private so you can safely attach any senstive data.

Thank you for your collaboration and continued patience, have a nice day.

August 21, 2020 at 7:37 pm #6847481

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the provided details. This issue is now escalated to our second level support team for a more detailed look. I will update you here as soon as I have some more details and a possible solution, please, note according the isue complexity our team might require some extra time to proceed with a detailed investigation. Thank you for your patience and understanding, have a nice day.

August 24, 2020 at 6:49 pm #6862369

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for your continued patience while waiting for a solution. We have released some updates to the WPML and its related addons, including the WooCommerce Multilingual plugin, can you please confirm if updating all of them you have your issue fixed?

IMPORTANT: Please, note, a backup is required for security reasons and to avoid any data loss, you can use the https://wordpress.org/plugins/backupwordpress/ plugin for these backup needs.

See: https://wpml.org/faq/install-wpml/#wpml-4-2-8

Please, let us know, have a nice day.

August 26, 2020 at 4:04 am #6873511

Maximilien HAIBI

Hello Marcos

I keep all wpml plugins uptodate
WooCommerce Multilingual > Version 4.10.2
WPML Multilingual CMS > Version 4.3.19
WPML String Translation > Version 3.0.14
WPML Translation Management > Version 2.9.11

Still issue not fixed
Let me know what should i do next.

Thanks

August 26, 2020 at 6:13 pm #6879939

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates and sorry for the fact you still have such issues. I forwarded your update to our second level support. I will update you here as soon as an alternative method is provided. Thank you for your continued patience and understanding, have a nice day.

August 31, 2020 at 12:47 pm #6907127

Maximilien HAIBI

Hello Marcos

I am bit worried, How it is ?
Also i am facing new strange variation stock issue, its looks good in database but display incorrect in admin.
its display correct when i switch theme .

i will create new thread, but could you please give solution ASAP

Thanks

September 1, 2020 at 7:04 pm #6919199

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates, sorry for all the waiting here. Your issue is taking more time to solve than we thought it would take, mainly because we are having a hard time trying to debugging it with the provided duplicator.

As the issue was solved in the staging website when the plugins were updated, only a copy of your production website with the existing issue could be of help. So, in this case, I would kindly ask if you could provide us with the access credentials to your live website and give us permission to migrate it to our test servers or to export the site content using a third party plugin.

Also, I would appreciate to know the exact product ID and name where the issue still happens, just one sample problematic product is enough for debugging purposes, so, we can have the opportunity to troubleshoot it easily.

The next reply is marked as private so you can safely provide us with any sensitive information. Thank you for your collaboration and continued patience, have a nice day.

September 8, 2020 at 4:22 am #6960975

Maximilien HAIBI

Hello Marcos
Still i am facing issue on live site

I could not create new admin user for you
hidden link ,
I will send you requested access soon

thanks

September 8, 2020 at 11:26 pm #6970423

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. Most likely the reported issues in the browser console is related to the WordPress 5.5 update. You can read more about it and install the required plugin to fix it from: https://wordpress.org/plugins/enable-jquery-migrate-helper/. The next reply is private so you can share the access credentials once you are able to create it. Have a nice day.

The topic ‘[Closed] I can't expand Woocommerce product variations in other language’ is closed to new replies.