This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shekhar Bhandari 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
May 30, 2019 at 8:48 am

assafK-3

I am trying to: translate variant page builder content. I understand that the plugin can't find out the text to translate but I would like to just duplicate the page and edit the text through the page builder. when I try to duplicate the content the builder shows an empty page.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: hidden link

May 30, 2019 at 9:41 am
May 30, 2019 at 11:37 am #3922721

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

I can see the issue and confirm that it's a compatibility issue, To ensure that this plugin is made compatible with WPML we need to contact the plugin author and work with him on resolving the issue.

Could you please provide a link to your plugin's download ( or purchase) page as well as contact information (email?) to the plugin's author so we can contact him?

You do not need to do anything other than providing the plugin's author name and email. We will contact the author.

Also, could you please let me know if the theme is needed for this page builder to work

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] I can't figure out how to work with variant page builder’ is closed to new replies.