This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andreas W. 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Andreas W..

Author Posts
August 29, 2019 at 8:27 pm #4483491

georgeZ-7

I cant translate some strings.
I have tried:
1) to Select strings within domain: WCPF;
2) Search for: exact strings ( Вид ) ( Цена ) ( Сбросить );

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

August 29, 2019 at 11:50 pm #4483853

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the WPML Support Forum.

First, go to Settings -> Permalinks. Here will see permalinks specific for WooCommerce, like product-category, product tags, and product.

Make sure that those permalinks are by default set to English and translate them at WooCommerce -> WooCommerce Multilingual -> Store URLs.

Then also go to WPML -> Taxonomy Translation and select the matching categories from the dropdown. Then verify if the category itself is translated correctly.

Also verify at WooCommerce -> WooCommerce Multilingual -> Status if there is any need to still translate content. Then in the right bottom corner also visit the option "Troubleshooting" to sync your store content.

If the issue still persists please reach out to us again.

Kind regards
Andreas

August 31, 2019 at 12:38 pm #4490855

georgeZ-7

1) I have tried everything mentioned above;
2) Also please explain to me how I can translate areas of delivery in WooCommerce;
3) In the first question, I asked about an extension "Product Filters for WooCommerce Developed by Nexter".

September 2, 2019 at 2:08 pm #4497589

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Please go to WPML -> Theme and Plugin Localization and scan the Plugin "Product Filters for WooCommerce Developed by Nexter" for new strings.

In case the strings will still not show up when searching then on String Translation you might choose the option "translate strings in admin texts" which you find at the bottom of the String Translation page. This option will let you translate theme and plugin options.

Here look for a domain related to the plugin, enlarge its view and try to locate the strings that you are looking for. Once you found them mark the checkbox for each string, then scroll to the bottom of the page to apply the changes.

The strings should now be available on string translation in order to translate them. Let me know if there has been anz problem with this taks.

The areas of delivery based on WooCommerce should not be needed to translate when using WPML, as long WooCommerce provides a .mo-file for those strings.
Did you try to enable the option "Use String Translation and alwazs load .mo file" which can be found at WPML -> String Translation?

Kind regards,
Andreas

The topic ‘[Closed] I can't find translation stings for Woocommerce Product Filter.’ is closed to new replies.